Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow.
Admin
Shadow.

Location : Hiding from the Olympics yet still in Vancouver Canada

Important. Empty
PostSubject: Important.   Important. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:58 am

Ok well I have been developing the whole plot line and as I go I will post the ideas up here and explain reasoning to them. First off, Angels will be given Numbers as well as codes for everyone else.

Angels will call one another these numbers if they don't know the name, all of them have these numbers memorized for group works but they know these above names.

Angel #ex.
AV893897
AV938729
AV009572
AV for avian
Followed by seven digits

Werewolves and Vampires as well as will have these numbers as well but since the Angels use these codes for who they are hunting. Many usually try to remember their code if they hear it and those they know/love so if the code is spoken they know to warn and hide.

Werewolves #ex.
LU90723
LU00086
LO03072
LU for lupus
Followed by five digits

Vampire #ex.
VA83709
VA02080
VA73698
VA for Vampire
Followed by five digits

Other #ex
HY873
HY920
HY007
HY for hybrid
Followed by three digits

ALSO, the forum may be down every now and then on the weekend, I will try to have it up when I can and have a reason posted why you cant get on.

Thanks,
Shadow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mistywren.deviantart.com

Important.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: Rules and Story :: Rules-
Jump to: