Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secluded Survivor(s) of Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

Secluded Survivor(s) of Time Empty
PostSubject: Secluded Survivor(s) of Time   Secluded Survivor(s) of Time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm

There's a flash and blurr of golden fur with many spots zoom by, now unconcealed within the forest, as it's running after a bounding gray rabbit. Then out of no where the rabbit instantly turns to burst in another direction but the Jaguar's been ready and without taking her attention off of her prey she flicks and angles her tail kike a rudder and is also instantly curving round to keep following. The rabbit barely gained any ground and then with a slight tense of muscles, barely seen unless watching intently.

Her back legs go a bit farther under her at the next step (tail tucking a bit automatically to keep balance and speed) with even greater speed. The rabbit tries the same to scurry faster but it's too late. The female Jaguar already has one of her large paws out in front of her, crouching a bit lower and is basically just nudging the rabbit on half of it's side as they begin to go in zig-zagging movements seemingly with ease as she keeps batting her prey with those paws until finally she adds an extra 'umph' and the gray rabbit slides onto its side as it was turning again, but before it could recover.

The cat is on it in seconds grabbing the creature's head in its jaws and quickly lifting up and in a calculative manner flings down fast at an angle cracking her prey's neck cleanly as it then hangs down limp and dead from her jaws.

Now that the hunt was over the Jaguaress carefully lays her kill down and picks it up again around the middle of its back and belly, then she turns and softly trots away . . . A great distance later though, from her hunt, she glances up to see a clearing of large boulders, within the forest, before her. She heads straight to a spot just near a large and dark crevice showing some separation of these large rocks. The female lays her kill down right along the bottom of the rocks and looks up, staring blankly straight at the blotchy-colored gray rock before her, and her ears flick around to survey her surroundings a moment.

Then the next moment there is a naked human woman almost sitting on the earth and yet not, she was curled up and balancing on the balls of her feet, just where the Jaguar had just been. The female woman seemed to be around her late teens and early twenties and had golden tanned skin with wild short hair of a dirty blonde that seemed almost brown.

She turns her head to look over each shoulder with fierce scanning amber eyes. Once she finished, the female quickly bounds off one of her feet and lands back into her curled position as before right in front of that nearby large, dark crevice.

Without hesitation she reaches into the darkness and pulls out an earthy suede backpack, opens it to stand up straight and pull on underwear and ragged-torn up short short jeans. Then she goes back to her curled up position and pull son a spaghetti strap dark brown, body/skin molding tank top. She also quickly pulls out something that looked like a leather belt for a moment until she layed it beside her and you could so see a large leather pouch with a black handle sticking out from it, it was a dagger in its holder.

Well the female takes the full water bottle from the side pocket, closes everything and puts the bag back into its dark haven. Kanna grabs the leather strap, pouch following in its attachment, and stands up to slip the belt half into the jean loops and buckle it. She grabs the bottle and switches it with the dagger (somewhat forcing it to fit). She goes over to the dead rabbit, puts the dagger's handle in her mouth, picks up the kill and seemingly with ease, grace and swiftness she climbs and bounds off and up the large boulders as if she were the Jaguar that had disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Kanna stops to sit (cross-legged) and lay the kill down just on top of the second tallest of the gorup of rocks. She takes the dagger out of her mouth and sits the water bottle out of the pouch and sit it near her to begin skinning, cleaning, and cutting up the rabbit to somewhat store out of habit and ritual but mostly eat as she sits in silence under the canopy of the forest trees. With the many varied rays of light from the sun seeming to enshrine this little clearing in a short peaceful quiet as the female were-jaguar works.

Her senses only staying on alert for angels or anything that could otherwise reach her on the boulders, no matter how tall they were or how large the crevice was inside.
Back to top Go down
Lupus Verum

Lupus Verum

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Survivor(s) of Time   Secluded Survivor(s) of Time I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Brensky tore the last of the power bar out of it rapper, chewed the gritty substance, swallowed it. He chased it down with some water from his camel-back. Most would be disgusted by the texture and taste of the powerbar, but having dined on it many times, it tasted like chicken. He looked again at the pawprint in the dirt before getting up from his rock and stretching. He checked his firearms once again before following the trail again.

"May be a giant cat, but it could also be a werewolf...can't be too sure," He said to himself. Talking to himself was one of the habits he had picked up over the years. People shunned him, but he really didn't care. Hepushed some branches out of the way and continued. He had picked up the trail about an hour ago en route to his residence. If it was a werewolf, it would be a small and inexperienced one; easy target practice for the morning. Any werewolf was dangerous, but if one had the right experience and tools (his Desert Eagle, Auto Shotgun, and Machette), it was a cakewalk. He despised the lot of them: werewolves, angels, and vampires. Hated most them and they hated him. They couldn't do anything unless they attacked en mass, but that would make them a target for everyone else. He killed those that tried to kill him...plain and simple.

He strained to hear anything but was met with birds chirping,"curse my hearing..." His hearing wasn't the greatest but his other senses were honed. He sniffed and was positive he smelled blood. He looked at the trail, there was a few drops in the dirt. He smirked,"Just a few minutes old." He broke into a soft run and followed the trail.

---------

Sometime later he came to clearing of large boulders. He mumbled "Crud, no way I'll be able to follow the trail now." He stealthily made his way to the bolders, senses peeled to anything that would be a threat. He walked to one of the boulders and ran his hand over the rock,"Claw marks..."

Though he didn't gave good hearing, there were several sound that he could recognize at any distance; one of those sounds were knife sounds. In his short life he had survived on shooting first. Senses alert, his handgun was out in an instant, aimed to the source. He fired...
Back to top Go down
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Survivor(s) of Time   Secluded Survivor(s) of Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:58 am

Peace never lasts long, that is why it's unattainable.. not only were her usual senses on alert but she kept, the sometimes annoying, her power on as well and that is what soon made her look into the forest and sigh.
ugh.. so noisy. she thinks as she grabs another piece of meat and tosses in her mouth, even though there was no true sound in the forest except the movement of creatures with silence every now and again that seemed suspicious but for some reason they did not last long.

((hope i got that right? cause he did seem like he was thinking a lot... and i'll assume he did fire in her direction but general area. hope i got it right.))

Since she was fully alert and awake now, Kanna just quickly but calmly looks to her side when she hears a gunshot right near the boulders and also the sound of a passing bullet. She sighs through her teeth but doesnt really want to move. She just finishes up the last of her meat as she scents human only. Then out of plain curiosity, while going back up into her curled sitting position (( like L from Death Note anime )) she picks up the leftover skin of the rabbit and lightly tosses over in the direction she believed the shot came from, she wasnt about to peak over the side.

Once she did that though, she calmly pours a little amount of water on her dagger and cleans it up with her shirt and bare hands before sheathing it and taking a drink from the bottle before laying it to the side. Then for some odd reason she yawns..

"So human, im sure you already know by now what I am then, correct? hmm.. stupid question of me, why else would you be here shooting up in my area..

if you dont want to talk, do whatever, im not about to die yet, but I must say im not interested in killing you or any other human.. want some meat? hehe. what am i doing, i dont know, i guess being crazy talking to you. well good luck on getting up on one of the boulders, ill respond then"

saying all of it in a somewhat loud, and could be taken as, obnoxious tone. She gives an emotionless grin to no where in particular and just waits in her curled up position staring down the boulders with mischievously piercing golden amber eyes, placing a hand lightly out in front of her as she leans closer into her knees in preparation.

((just to let you know the boulders in my head is like a garden in a way, the one Kanna is on is the second to largest and close to hiking practice worthy while it goes down from there and the shortest boulder is about 6 feet and has little rocks surrounding it.))
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Survivor(s) of Time   Secluded Survivor(s) of Time I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:43 pm

((hope you don’t mind if I show up))

Walking silently, smiling and carrying a big, monstrous rifle in his shoulder a young looking guy was enjoying the view while he looked for a place to settle for a moment and practice his aim, because he felt he was getting rusty for only stay at the store fixing Josh disasters and trying to teach him how things should be, but it looked useless, so he gave up this day and simply get out to have a ‘walk’.

As soon Joshua heard his business friend will have a walk the human immediately sighed and asked him if he would return for the next week delivery, something at Tom smiled and told he wasn’t sure as he showed the size of the backpack he was carrying this time.

Laughing at his human friend’s expression the green eyed werewolf started his journey, one he planned to take like a month or more, especially since he wanted to feel nature, like in his old days, but a difference this time was that he wasn’t completely alone, a white furred friend was with him, his loyal friend and pet dog Troy. Tom smiled happily watching how the albino German shepherd, jumped like a crazy knowing it was the day they went hunting.

It could be look strange for a werewolf have a dog as pet, but Troy was a different case, he still remembered the day when he entered a pet shop looking for trait bones for himself, and while he waited to be attended he heard the shopkeeper talking with someone else of how they should kill a useless pup no one was interested in buy. As the words “pup” and “kill” ringed in his ears the gray haired guy yelled a ‘hello’ to get the humans attention; when finally the shopkeeper asked him what he wanted, Tom told him he heard about his problem and he was ready to help him to get rid of it, looking confused the human asked if he was really sure about buying a useless pup, something at what Tom nodded; smiling the shopkeeper take Tom’s money and gave him a white little fur ball, that was the first day he saw an albino shepherd, and the day he met the best friend he had.

”We’re almost there Troy, just a bit more and will find the place to make our campsite”, Tom wasn’t sure why but he knew Troy understood everything he said, maybe it was because he was half wolf too and that make them closer that a human, but still was a riddle to solve. When the couple of males reached their destination Tom dropped the backpack and stretched his back getting mentally ready to start assembling their tent a gunshot sounded. Lifting his face Tom took his rifle and instantly make it shift to be his trustworthy glock, one he checked in matter of seconds to knew it was ready to be used and turned to Troy, no words were needed to be told when the white dog sprinted in the direction the sound came from, and as the dog start running Tom followed it keeping the animal’s speed till they arrived to a place where a bunch of big, really big rocks were; kneeling and putting a hand in front of the dog Tom searched the place with eyes and nose to knew a human and a werejaguar were there.

Getting on his feet Tom keep tightening the glock’s handgrip before yelling ”Everything is fine over there?”, and wait for any reply.
Back to top Go down
Lupus Verum

Lupus Verum

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Survivor(s) of Time   Secluded Survivor(s) of Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:10 am

(fired in her specific direction. I didn't want it to hit. Good guess! He does not know what Kanna is.)

Brensky took a breath once he saw a human on top of the boulders. He wasn't in the mood to shoot one of his own kind right now. His relief made him miss what the girl had said up until the challenge of trying to get up where she was at. He was tempted to give her a chewing out, but he wasn't in the mood for that either. Reloading his gun, he yelled at the girl,"What were you thinking, you idiot! Make sure you let someone know you're around next time. You could've been shot! You're lucky I missed!" He holstered his gun and sat down on the boulder behind him, partly annoyed with the idea that he wouldn't kill a werewolf today.

He brought out his shotgun and rechecked if it was fully loaded,"Stupid girl..."

”Everything is fine over there?” Berk looked up and saw an older man and a white dog across the clearing.

"Beside the fact that girl up there has a deathwish, yeah." He pumped a round into the chamber and slung the shotgun over his back,"What's an old man like you doing this deep in the woods?
Back to top Go down
PrismaSky

PrismaSky

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Survivor(s) of Time   Secluded Survivor(s) of Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:09 am

((sweet Smile , and im so glad i waited for you to reply ))

Kanna was prepared to leap down into the crevice of the boulders but she quickly turns her head to look over her shoulder. ..aaah frik, now i have to deal with a were- too. she hisses silently through her teeth i wonder which side he'll be on? she thinks as she sees another form of a human through the trees and scents his wolf half as well as scent and see a dog moving around.

As she began to feel like 'monkey in the middle' her mind whirls into concentration of sorting through these two creatures thoughts and the proper methods of escape as she lowers her body greatly into a crouch, almost as if she was trying to blend into the rock and slowly inching closer and closer to the opening above.
However she's is surprised by what the human says to her and quickly calms herself down, still antsy though as she untrustingly still sifts through his mind wondering if he's tricking her.. not even taking into account that she found many things leading to the human having ear problems.

She lifts herself up into her curled position and quickly turns round to stare intently upon the new presence of her little home (one out of many anyway). As she sits her butt down with a sigh upon the top of the boulders and relaxes a leg out in front of her with the other still bent as her arms sprawl behind her and she leans back a bit to put her weight into her hands, feeling every little grain of the boulder upon her hands as she tunes her ears in to listen to her, somewhat, unwanted 'guests'.

".. sooorry old man!" she says with a louder tone and decides to play along with the his belief that she was younger than him, after all she did believe she looked to be around her early twenties in human form. "w-ell dear sir, i cant help that i live on my own in the forest and wasnt very noticeable of the fact a hunter came around 'my boulders. you're just that skilled i guess, why'd you shoot anyway? that freaked the hell out of me!"

She chuckles silent a bit as she tunes into his "stupid girl" comment. Then she looks straight into the tanned man's greenish-yellow eyes with her own deep amber. As she lays her other leg down and reaches forward to stretch, relax hugging them as she keeps looking to the man and replies "well i believe so n-oo-w. heh. what do you think old man? still wanna try to kill me?... oh by the way, what do i call you by. im sure you dont like old man.. buut i dont mind calling you that"

She says with a grin and finishes by sticking her tongue out even though she knew he probably couldnt see. Then there's silence for a bit as she thinks for a moment about moving but "oh, by the way. im sooo not about to get down yet until either of you lose your freaking guns. ehhehe." she says while lifting an eyebrow and sits up onto the balls of her feet again, hugging her legs and ready to jump just about anywhere, thinking of escape routes still throughout this unsettling feeling as she speaks to the unprepared presence of these two men.

((ugh, hope that was okay ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Mithril

Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Survivor(s) of Time   Secluded Survivor(s) of Time I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:12 pm

”Take it easy boy”, Tom said to his white furred friend as he started growling and the confused animal obeyed instantly but eyeing a reply Tom understood, the werewolf knew well his friend felt the threaten from the man in his plain sight, the smell of dead was easily noticeable, especially the fact the main smell belonged to blood of his kind, Not an angel, but still doing the same foolish things.

Thomas smiled a bit relaxed hearing the old man addressing some words to him and an unusual question, which only meant he didn’t suspected of him, but still that didn’t meant he could be reckless, ”I’m letting my soul be wild and free while I enjoy a hunting trip with my white friend, after all, city can’t offer you everything in life and if you want you can see this as my vacations”, the tan gray haired guy said smiling while he put his gun in its carrier, ”but that’s me, what bring you here friend?, a part of shooting to beautiful girls that likes to climb and rest in odd places”.

Tom needed to wait for his answer as the female replied to the old man and chuckled at her indifference and way to handle things, but the only part he didn’t approved was the fact she was asking him to get rid of his Glock, ”It’ll be a shame to lose the chance to meet you miss, but asking me to ’lose my freaking gun’, is like asking a wolf to get rid of his fangs or a cat to throw away its claws, but is up to you; anyway since I’ll be staying here for a while you always can visit me and troy at our camp, isn’t too far from here and we’re always happy to receive a fine lady”, Tom said staring at the top of the boulders expecting to hear something from her or at least saw her, but if any of his both interlocutors had any other thing to say, he still had work to do to get his camp and tent ready before night time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Survivor(s) of Time   Secluded Survivor(s) of Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded Survivor(s) of Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: The Role Play :: Monastery in the woods.-
Jump to: