Eternal Drain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Drain

Eternal Drain is a site made for Angels, Vampire and Werewolf Role Play. For creatures of the night, and the unfortunate human to fall into this world of night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lily Ina- F

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel of Purity

Angel of Purity

Lily Ina- F Empty
PostSubject: Lily Ina- F   Lily Ina- F I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:00 am

full name: Lily Marie Ina
nickname: Kitsune
pronounced: Kit-soon
title(s): Angel of purity
blood type: B
height: 155cm
weight: 35kg

appearance

race: White
skin tone: Pale white
eye color: Dark grey
hair color: White
hair style: straight but wavy on the ends
wing color: lavender
markings/scars/ tattoos: None

apparel

accessories: A gold heart locket
clothes: white dress
weapons: Scythe

personality

personality: Emotionless and strange she mostly avoids everyone and everything that may cross her path. She can be very kind and trusting once people get to know her, but very few know anything about her past or how she acts the way she does.

other

weakness: foxes, math,
strengths: reading, writing, drawing, painting, singing
job/work: None, child from a orphanage
interests: Reading (more love stories), drawing, writing, painting (usually fox figures), singing
dislikes: pestering people, demands, her memories,
friends: None
enemies: Wolven
other:
power: invisibility, the limits are: She cannot be invisible when in the presence of someone she knew once and that she can remember, if someone makes her remember something that she wishes she didn't she will become visible again, and she can only be invisible for 2 hours if she doesn't become visible between that time she will fade away.
word color: White I suppose?
skills/talents: reading, writing, drawing, painting, singing
family: Wolven ( Demon brother unsure of where he is), her brother followed a path of darkness that Lily refused to listen to, when a demon came and spoke to Wolven showing him the benefits of it all, that's when they took different paths. Everything that she is he is not so it's clear why she didn't listen to him and became a angel instead of a horrible demon, she fears one day she may need to kill her own brother in self defense or ordered to.
mental problems: None
physical problems: None

additions/ end comments: Just in the picture the eyes are only purple because of her surroundings

( http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/J/JU/JUL/julboyd/1133576922_ryCardaaaa.jpg )

Last edited by Angel of Purity on Sun May 16, 2010 6:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/Starsong/Kitsune
Mithril

Mithril

Lily Ina- F Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Ina- F   Lily Ina- F I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:50 pm

bios must stay in create a char board 'till is approved.

Fixes:

- State limits for her power
- angels can't be hybrids, so explain the family part of being wolven and how she isn't, or simply put N/A on it if you don;t feel like explaining it
- skills/tallents section, state then again no mater if is third time, is for fast reference
Back to top Go down
Angel of Purity

Angel of Purity

Lily Ina- F Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Ina- F   Lily Ina- F I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:10 pm

ok I fixed it I hope it works
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Lily Ina- F Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Ina- F   Lily Ina- F I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Wait one thing, i am not too sure you can have her know of death note. You can not make a character from the book here or from anything like a book or show. They are copy write, thus you cant use them. It might be a bad idea to saw she even knows people from a anime. I would change that bc i am sure the admin would not want that.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Purity

Angel of Purity

Lily Ina- F Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Ina- F   Lily Ina- F I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:26 am

I was looking forward to be mentioning Near but I fixed it again, no more DN details
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Lily Ina- F Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Ina- F   Lily Ina- F I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Prefect.

Also Angels have a weakness for Iron, all angels do

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lily Ina- F Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Ina- F   Lily Ina- F I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily Ina- F
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Drain :: Characters :: Angels-